Varsha Bansal - Interview.

Let’s get to know Varsha Bansal, an ex-CA aspirant, left for her passion. It is rightly said, ‘You should do what you like not others.’ And it is followed by her. So let’s get to know more about her. 



1) Introduce yourself and your novel “Miss to Mrs. Agarwal”.
   Hello friends, I am Varsha Bansal from the Center of India, Korba  Chhattisgarh.  I have done B.COM and CA inter group one, as my educational qualification. I can describe myself as straight- forward, creative, self possessive girl and have a positive attitude towards my life. My Novel is about an Agarwal girl who doesn’t like her society norms and practices due to which she don’t want to marry in a Agarwal house, but she falls in love with an Agarwal guy only and after it how she deals with her custom; how she starts loving her culture and how she brings changes in the society, is the story all about. Story consist of drama, love story, romance, emotions, and a complete package with a social message 'why change is must'.


2) When did you realize that you should go for writing and not for CA?
Interesting question when I failed at my 5th attempt of IPCC second group which I was giving without any interest for past 2 years and after my may 2014 attempt I decided to left CA Course and to give full dedication towards my writing career.


3) Why did you use ‘Miss to Mrs. Agarwal' as your title? Anything associated with it?
As the story is about a girl who is already Miss Agarwal but doesn’t wanted to be Mrs.Agarwal but it happened and she turned Miss To Mrs. Agarwal. That is why I named it Miss To Mrs Agarwal.


4) Was there any motive behind writing this novel?
The main motto behind writing this novel is to bring a change in my society that is Agarwal society, I am not saying to read the whole book just read the last two pages of the book and after reading it, even if only 10% change is there in some of Agarwal’s houses, my motive to write this book will be accomplished.


5) I have seen most of your status having a tag of #JaiShriRam, so tell our readers why do you like him the most?
Hehehe why I like Ram so much if I started to count why I like Ram then there will be shortage of words to me. But if in one sentence I have to describe then I can say only one thing I like Ram because he is simple and I love simplicity he is simple in every term and manner. Someone had said me that “Beauty lies in simplicity”. That is why I like Ram so much and have a tag of #JaiSriRam in my every status.


6) Share some of your problems that a writer gets while writing a novel and how did you overcome those problems?
While writing the novel I didn’t face such problems because I enjoyed that journey of writing but yes at some point I became impatient to complete it but we have to flow with pace and writing is a job which teaches us ‘How to keep patience with yourself and everyone else'.


7) Life is never so easy. So is the career. How did you manage to keep yourself strong after leaving one of the renowned professions?
Hahaha another interesting question ‘how I keep myself strong after leaving one of the renowned profession’ in fact I was very happy to left that profession and course, I was feeling like I get freedom from any cage and I am an independent bird who is free now from any flaunt world and can fully concentrate to my career which is so simple, world of words and emotions, just to pen down our feelings in your own manner. I am a kind of girl to whom God has designed in such a way that she does what she likes and follows what her heart says, so question of being strong actually doesn’t come.


8) I would request you to inspire our readers with your lovely and inspiring words.
I am also a learner and learning the things but yes I want to share that always believe yourself and trust God in every circumstances , be patient and always move towards your dreams because one day that dream will be your reality.

Jai Shri Ram 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. could have been a better interview pavitra, hope you do some research before u interview anyone

    ReplyDelete