Best IPL 2016 XI


I am going to post the best IPL XI of this year but it took almost an hour to decide whether to take a player or not. This IPL was so exciting and almost every player of the team player his part someday or other. I am posting my XI by looking at their runs/wickets, fielding and leadership qualities. So get ready to see some exciting names here and yes I have chosen at least one best player from a team so you'll find players of all the 8 teams here..



1. Murali Vijay 


2. David Warner


3. Virat Kohli 


4. Quiton De Kock


5. Wridhiman Saha (Wk)


6. Yusuf Pathan (All rounder)


7. Krunal Pandya (All rounder) 


8. Yazuvendra Chahal (Bowler)


9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar (Bowler)


10. Morne Morkel (Bowler)


11. Adam Zampa (Bowler)


12th Man- Ajinkya Rahane 


So here is my best XI of IPL 2016.
What's your best IPL 2016 XI? Comment here. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments