My Airtel App.

Airtel- The best network in India. Whatever I will speak about the company will be less. It’s hard to appreciate it in words. Recently I have bought a new Airtel Connection and I am surprised to see the network in my basement. I had tried every network before but never got a single network there. One day, I was on the trip to Bangalore and during the journey, my mother called me to recharge her mobile. I told her that right now I am nowhere near the recharge shop but she had to call her friend and it was an urgent matter. I told my friend about the situation and he asked me not to worry about it. He took my mobile and fortunately 3g data was enabled in my mobile. I was watching him, he download My Airtel App and just in 5 more minutes my mother got the balance. Till today, I use My Airtel App for every such thing. But there are 3 features that I like the most.

1.     Mobile/DTH Recharges- I love this feature a lot. It is on the top of the list. Every time I wish to recharge my mobile, I just open up this app and in a very little time I gets the balance. It is a bliss for such a lazy person like me, I don’t like to move out of my house just for a recharge that too in such a hot climate. This feature enables me to talk to anybody without thinking much of the balance.


2.     Airtel Surprises- In this section, there are some coupons given by Airtel with every recharge. You can redeem the coupons across categories like shopping, food, wellness, entertainment. Moreover Popular brands like PVR Cinemas, Café Coffee Day, Flipkart.com, amazon.in, Ebay.in, Myntra.com, Archies, VLCC also contributes.




Source-http://exceptionalexit.com/airtel-phone-no-tracker/
3.     Safe and Secure Payments- It also makes the payment safe and secure. It stores your card details to make the payment faster. I can also track my bills and in case of failure of recharge, I get my cash back.



There are other more features like bill payments, order movies, transferring balance to a friend that makes it more interesting. I would recommend everybody to get a new Airtel connection as early as possible and get the benefit of My Airtel App.

This post is a part of- http://www.airtel.in/myairtel


Post a Comment

0 Comments