Mom- My first Love.

Mom- 1 Word, 3 Letters but something which cannot be described. Mom, a part of life who never leaves you alone; she walks along with you in every decision in your life. She is the one who supports me in my every right decision and scold me for my bad decision. I have a super mom. She listens to me every now and then; she never shouts on me, she defends me in front of my father. She is not like other mom; she is unique in her own way. I do remember my childhood days when I used to refuse to take my meal then she used to take me out and feed me. I still remember the time when I wanted to go out for cycling but she never allowed me until I didn’t complete my work. Just because of all these things I have become this. Every day she used to take me to Mandir so that there I could enjoy and have some fun with all the small kids. She used to scold me for talking to bad persons who abuses a lot and never allowed to be with them. I remember when I was going to Jaipur for the first time without my parents, she was there standing strong without questioning my ability. Till class 9th, she used to remove my shoes and socks. Son is always so close to his mother and daughter is always close to her father. I have been the favorite of my mother. It’s very difficult to be at your mother’s place, once I was attending a camp for two months and there I was living alone, every now and then I used to remember my mother as even to put used utensils in the kitchen I used to ask my mom to do that. There is no person like Mother can enter in your life; she can tolerate you always but not the others. We should always respect her for what she is; we should always love and care her.

I thank god for blessing me with such a mother. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments