HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ADMIN (ISHAAN)

It’s a same day with the chirping of birds, shining of sun but something is different, this day maybe the last birthday when we all will celebrate, when we all will ask you for the chocolates, when you will celebrate this day with everybody in school, when kids will come and wish you so that you will give them chocolate. This day won’t come back in our life. Let’s make my best friend birthday special yay! It’s my best friend’s birthday. First of all let me wish you.. MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY ISHAAN, may god gives you whatever you want( you already got Iphone 5s) :P but yeah may God fulfill each and every dream of yours. May you always shines like a star. So let me start something about our friendship.
10735783_696109837140609_489762907_n (1)
From the Childhood, we know each other so well.. Though we were separated during our sections but yeah once again we are back. These 2 years were outstanding but yea these 2 years leaving impression of it. I still remember the day when I was not interested in coming to the new school but yea your mummy asked my mummy. I still remember the time when we were so small and used to play with each other. I still remember the time when we used to tease you though we still do :P. I am just so thankful to God that he has given such a nice friend. Ishaan you are an admirer, a supporter and a helpful friend. I seriously have no words to describe our friendship, a BOND that we shares. I wish nothing will ever try to come between our friendship and yeah if it tries then we will do harpic se safai :P
image
Once Again.. Happy Birthday To You
Love Yeah!

Post a Comment

0 Comments